- identifying and protecting their assets at the start
- maintaining their assets, enabling business growth and resolving disputes along the way
- placing businesses in a sale-ready position and helping with exit.
- business sales and purchases
- commercial leases
- commercial advisory / disputes
- intellectual property / trade marks
We focus on certain areas of law
Craft Legal helps sellers prepare their businesses for the market, qualify and assess offers and document the conditions of sale, for timely and safe exits at peak value.
For purchasers, our approach is plain - we take care to ensure their businesses can be resold for more, without interference from landlords or others.
Each business is different, but the fundamentals are the same. It is our goal to help clients make the most accurate, safe and rewarding decisions early.
He has extensive dispute experience, including, oppositions before IP Australia, IP infringement matters in the Federal Court and commercial matters before NCAT and the NSW Local and District Courts.